Friday, 15 August 2014

Celine Dion lays career-break for her husband PosTrigger Shock news for all fans of Celine Dion (46): The Canadian singer said all scheduled appointments from indefinitely. Reason is mainly her cancer-stricken husband’s health. You need more time for the family. Now she wants to be there for her husband: The Canadian singer Celine Dion has c...

Shock news for all fans of Celine Dion (46): The Canadian singer said all scheduled appointments from indefinitely. Reason is mainly her cancer-stricken husband’s health. You need more time for the family.


Now she wants to be there for her husband: The Canadian singer Celine Dion has canceled all professional appointments indefinitely. The reason is the cancer of her husband Rene Angeli (72). This gave Dion in a statement on its website. Thus, they need their “total energy” so that her husband would recover. The planned in the autumn tour of Asia and its firm commitment in Las Vegas are affected.


The singer apologized to the fans and asked for your understandin. Her husband can remove a tumor last year and since then fights with the aftermath. In addition, Dion still suffering from a vocal cord inflammation, of which they have never fully recovered. When can we expect a return to show business, she left completely open.






Celine Dion lays career-break for her husband

No comments:

Post a Comment